There are few strategies to make you packing easier.
One space saving strategy is rolling your things, but there are other ways you can compress your clothes.
Compression bags can be a great way to save space
In a pinch giant ziplocks work almost as well.
Organizing Your bags.
- You can split a rolling suitcase into 2 sections for tops and bottoms which will make finding your out fits for each day easier. (Some bags come with 2 zippered sections just for this.
- If your bag doesn’t have divided section you can get are packing organizers to help with this
- You can save space by stacking your bras or folding them in half, and tucking your underwear inside.
- Keep the dirty soles of your shoes away from your clothes by sticking them inside a plastic bag.
Jewelry and Toiletries
- Use a empty Tic tac case to store hairpins
- Use a old Altoids tin to store Aspirin while traveling (Just be sure to label it)
- You can keep your jewelry in pill boxes to help keep them from tangling.
- If you have a particular hair product you like invest in miniature travel bottles which you can fill at home